LADIES OF THE LAKE QUILT GUILD
Officers & Chairmen
Meetings, Programs & Workshops
Ways and Means
2014 Member Survey
Our guild has grown by leaps and bounds over the years. It’s important that we continue to improve and serve the likes and needs of our membership as we grow. Please take a few minutes to fill out this survey. Just click on your selections then select the submit button at the end of the survey by the August 9th guild meeting. If you prefer, you may use the survey included in the July newsletter. Contact me with any questions you may have by phone, email or through the website contact form.
1. Programs - What type of classes would you be interested in?
Quilts On Point
If Other please specify:
2. Skills Day - What would you like to do?
Basic Quilting Techniques
Indicates required field
List Specific Projects:
3. What would be our best fundraising tools?
Quilt Related Charms/Jewelry
4. Would you be interested in a Shop Hop (Lake, Sonoma, Marin counties)?
Yes - Rent a Bus
Yes - Car Pool
5. Would you be interested in being a part of an ongoing mini group?
Yes - At Member's Home
Yes - Scotts Valley Women's Center
State type: (applique, art quilt, minis, etc.)
6. Would you attend a free mini 30 minute workshop before or after guild meeting at the Senior Center.
Yes - Before
Yes - After
7. Would you be interested in a guild sponsored retreat or an all-night sew-in?
Featuring an Instructor
Work on UFOs
Copyright © 2019 Ladies of the Lake Quilt Guild